Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Fun

Let's see...
how should I start? 
The beginning sentence 
is the most difficult part.

Not only for the blog
entry but for anything.

When I am working
on copy-writing,
sometimes it takes 
like 30 minutes to 
to write the first line.

So in the end, 
often times 
I give up 
and write from the middle 
or the end. 

Well, anyways 
I decided that the 
first line 
for this entry 
(which is too late 
since I have started 
talking already, but anyways)
will be 

I had a nice weekend.

I met a girl name Yuka
and we hung out all day 
on Saturday.

We walked
all over Old City.
Everything was new to her
and many things were new 
to me too.



A weird health tea 
that tasted like 
ginger and black pepper.

I was hoping that 
my headache 
would go away 
but my headache was 
too stubborn.



I found 
a new kind of creature,
and it's a little bit 
scary.








ゆかちゃん
またどっかで遊んでね♪

*******************************
on Sunday,
Evan and I went 
on a bike ride
and stopped at 
a little 
neighborhood-y restaurant.

The food was 
very tasty.

There was 
a lady? 

No, a man, 
with a heart of a lady.
 And she gave 

us some 
dry seaweeds...

and it even comes with 
sticker tattoo.
I think I will put it on 
tonight.



面白いオカマちゃんが、
照り焼き味の海苔を
くれたよ。

しかも、オマケの
いれずみシール入り。
豪華。

ガールフレンドがほしかったら
いつでもおいでと
私の目の前で、
堂々とエヴァンに宣伝をする
オカマちゃん、
なかなかやるわね。

エヴァンはなんか、
怖がってたけど。
私は、笑った。
愉快、愉快。



 she told Evan
that if he needs 
a girlfriend 
she's there for her
(basically that is what she said)

I think she had 
a crush on you, Evan!
Look at the seaweeds!


Anyways,
she was a fun/ny person.
I enjoyed it. 
Haha. 

...and the other guy 
wanted to take 
me to a Tiger Kingdom
with my 'husband'

Hmmm...
it was a silly 
lunch time indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment