Monday, March 8, 2010

Paris, Texas


Here is another 
 film that 
I highly recommend.
Paris Texas (1984)
 ☆☆☆☆☆


I started to realized 
 I love films 
 that don't tell 
you the exact ending.

The stories 
go on in your 
own imagination.
It's up to me 
how to interpret.

No happy ending,
 but not neccesarily 
 a sad ending. 
 
I guess 
in a way,
everybody's life 
is like that.

You can die happily
but you can die happily,
with a little bit of
bitter past

...or something 
like that.

So a film
that ends in 
a neither 
sad or happy state,
for me is
more believable
...and beautiful.

It also makes 
me think about it 
over and over 
for the next 
few days after 
I watch it.

Well, 'Paris, Texas' 
will surely make 
me do that.


***********************

...and some photos 
from my Sunday walk.
(which is just a random walk 
I like to take 
when I feel inspired.)


Many houses 
have cool tiles here.



It looks like 
a fire work, doesn't it?


Shadow Art




  





Fusion.




No comments:

Post a Comment