Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Busy Mind


I am feeling
a little bit low today
but it's nothing special.

It happens once in a while
so I will just not think about it.

I also won't
try to be cheerful 
just for the sake 
of being cheerful though.

***********************

I've been thinking 
a lot
these days.
I guess some people
believe that thinking 
too much isn't good. 



Sometimes, it's true
thinking too much
isn't going to take you
anywhere.

But sometimes,
it is important that 
you let your mind wander off
and let it do 
what it got to do.

Ever since I was a child,
I've always tended to think 
about things too much
and it's something 
that will probably 
never change about me.

It's difficult to say
what I am thinking about
but, I know what I am 
trying 
to think about.

I am trying to think about 
the time to come.

I have re-discovered 
something that I've always liked,
something that 
I didn't really see clearly
while I was in college. 

It's weird,
because 
I knew that I enjoyed it
when I was in high school.

 Maybe college is just a time
you get lost.

You drown in the wave of interests
and curiosities
and you forget what you used to care for.

...and I also 
know some people 
finally discover their passion
during the college year.

I don't know which I am.
A mixture of both,
I think.

*******************

Say, even IF I don't find 
any further than this 
here in Thailand,
I know it was worth my time. 
 

Because, like I said,
I've re-discovered something
very important to me.


... and because the time
I am spending here 
is simply very precious. 



Does this entry sound
depressing or is it hopeful?
I can't really tell.
I don't intend to be either, 
just writing down my thoughts...









Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment