Monday, March 8, 2010

Caffeinated



On Sunday, 
I found a cafe 
called 
Caffeine Fix

 

 It's a stylish 
 cozy little cafe.
 

If you go there, 
try 
Banana Mango Shake!

℡ 0-5332-7204
109 Prapokklao Rd.,
T.Sriphoom,
Muang Chiang Mai 






...and today,
I found another 
lovely place called 

Libernard Cafe

℡ 0-5387-4377
36 Chaiyaphoom Rd.

Apparently,
it is a pretty well 
known place 
because it is on
Lonely Planet.
Although since I don't 
read guide books, 
I didn't know 
anything about the place.
I just came across
while walking around 
the Old City.



Pee pong, the lady 
who runs the place was 
so nice
she brought me 
an ice coffee,
(which I ordered)
a latte,
and a shot of espresso.

So now I am hyper caffeinated. 

We chatted for 
about 2 hours.
She was a fun lovely person.



Her husband 
Noi 
(I hope I spelled his name right)
roasts the coffee at the shop.
All the beans are from 
Chiang Mai. 

I really love 
how much pride and joy 
they find in what they do.

We bought a bag of beans, 
I am excited to try it
tomorrow morning!

Pee Pong strongly 
believes that 
good coffee is good for 
mind and body. 

The name 
Libernard comes from 
her belief 
that coffee liberates people's
minds,
which I totally understand.

I was surprised
when she said 
she thinks that coffee 
lets people open up their minds 
and be social. 

Yes, I think so too.
Very very much.

 

A place with good vibe
invites good people in.

Even cats and a dog 
came in. 

I feel like things are getting 
better and better.


well, anyways
if you get a chance
I highly recommend this place.

Very cozy and relaxing.
It makes your heart
comfortably warm.
(I won't say just 'warm'
because Chiang Mai 
is hot as is these days)


...Okay.
 Enough talking for the day.

Ciao!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment