Thursday, March 4, 2010

Your Voice Brings Breeze to Thailand


A friend of mine 
from high school
made a song,
and I would like to share 
her lovely voice with you.

I think her voice has 
power to cleanse 
people's heart
and make it all 
pure and soft.




Have you noticed?
she made this song
using an entry from my past blog. 


I was just thinking today
about lyrics,
and how difficult 
it is to make one.

What a coincidnece, 
she made a song
using my words.


I never thought 
that my words 
were lyrical, 
so it is nice to know that
somebody felt 
differently about it.

For those who want 
to know more about this 
lovely lady 
with sweet voice,
here is her link....



How wonderful 
it is 
to be able to 
inspire somebody 
this way....!

 Thank you Fu-chan.

ありがとね。


1 comment:

  1. ふーちゃんてこんなに清らかな声してたんだね。新たな驚き。
    イギリスの新緑がきれいな田舎の小高い丘で聞いてる気分だった。素敵。

    ReplyDelete