Friday, March 26, 2010

Angry!


Here comes another 
movie review.
(2009)
☆☆☆☆

At first I was very 
suspicious about 
the film 
because the plot 
sounded stupid. 

Well I was wrong. 
It was well done, 
moving and funny.
 (My favorite line in
the film is 
'No, I am a Korean 
from the earth.'
but you will have to 
find what this 
is about yourself.) 

Most parts were 
funny 
but it also brought up 
some questions 
about what is 
good and what is bad. 

Well, let me know 
what you thought about it.


Another movie is...

(2006)

☆☆☆ and a 1/4☆

This film made me feel
very sad and angry. 

It's not a film 
everybody has to see,
I mean,
it doesn't really 
leave you any thoughts/feelings
besides sadness and anger. 

It's about drugs 
and the innocent boy 
who gets killed.

Of course, 
it's not as simple as that 
but for me, it was. 

It's inspired by 
a true crime
and that's what makes me feel 
more sad. 
The parents of the boy 
is still alive 
and they will probably 
never laugh again 
like the way they used to.

Watching a film 
like this 
makes me realize
that I am 
pro-death sentence. 

Now, okay 
I am making this blog entry 
very morbid 
but oh well..
So, some people say 
the criminals should 
be given a second chance but,
the people who were 
killed by those murderers 
were never given 
a chance or a choice. 

I know living with 
 guilt is 
the most painful thing
for those whose 
heart can still feel the pain.

...and sure, 
if the person 
really really REALLY 
wants to pay back 
for what he or she did 
by bringing good things 
to the world, 
I agree they should be 
given a chance.
Say if somebody 
that I really love 
gets killed,
I don't know if 
I will feel the same 
but I am not 
going to think 
about that 'if'.
I just thought 
I should state that 
I might have a completely 
different 
view 
IF 
I was a mother 
whose child got taken away.


But for those 
who don't feel the pain 
any more, 
I don't see why 
people's tax should be 
used to feed them.

Anyways, 
enough about that topic!


My addiction these days 
are


It's a continuous 
whoa-s
and 
aw-s.
Watching Planet Earth 
makes me feel 
a little bit sad though.
I will never ever 
see all the things 
I see in the documentary. 

It's like 
going to a library 
full of cool books. 
You know 
your life is too short 
to read all.

But anyways,
Planet Earth
makes me glad that
I was born on earth.


Okay, 
I should get back to work



Ciao! from the 
other side world.



2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about Planet Earth... I want to see those things in person.

    At the same time, I feel lucky to see them in moving pictures. Lots of people get to see it this way without trampling the places. Maybe it will inspire them to take care of our amazing planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, watching those makes me really want to stop us from destroying the earth.

    ReplyDelete