Friday, March 19, 2010

rain rain rain


It rained last night.

 So happy!
More than the air 
right after the rain,
I love the air 
in the morning 
on the following day. 

This morning when I woke up,
I started to think about 
Ballard.

The summer morning in Ballard.

Particularly 
the area where Evan 
used to live.

A place that is full of 
good memories for me.

(...and I hope 
everybody has good memories 
when they're asked about Ballard.)




Fresh, moist air
that makes you feel glad
that you woke up.


Shopping, 
which I have not done 
in soooooo looooonnng,
would
never ever give 
me this kind of joy or happiness.


Yep.
Ciao.



1 comment:

  1. we gave Ballard themed t-shirts to Sinti's son-in-laws. I have a fantasy that they will be stopped by a tourist frome Seattle some day.

    ReplyDelete