Monday, March 15, 2010

Pretty Little Things


My mom has sent us 
a bag of coffee from Japan. 

Bob and MJ brought us 
some coffee from Seattle too.


Lucky us.
Thank you for our
thoughtful
papas and mamas.



I love seeing coffee being 
brewed in French press.
It looks very pretty....

(Do you say 'brewed' for 
French press too? 
or is it 'pressed'?)


  


I love looking at the colors 
of beer too...
but the beer in Thailand 
doesn't really have 
much interesting colors. 
 or, maybe I just don't know?)



If you see this 
soap at a store, 
you should try it.
It smells lovely.

Thailand has so many different 
types of soaps 
and it's fun trying out 
new products.

We might stick to this 
for a while though 
since it's cheap 
and it smells nice and,
the best part is that 
I get to keep the beautiful
wrapping and make 
cards etc.







This is how hot 
it has been here in Chiang Mai 
these days.





Raaaaawr!!

I don't really know
 why Super Man 
is on the bag 
of a very mild 
 cocoa flavor snack. 

I washed the bag out,
I am going to use it 
for something. 
The bag is 
too precious to be 
thrown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment