Saturday, October 17, 2009

Walk Along the River


I wanted to walk the path that

I always walked

when I was an elementary school kid.

The way to school felt

a lot shorter

and the street,

a lot narrower.


Evan and I came across

a coffee roaster on the way to my old school.



The espresso tasted different than the one

I am used to drinking,

but it was tasty.

Maybe not the best one I've had

but the owner was very friendly

and the conversation definitely made everything taste better.



The owner Mr.Ebe with

Conti espresso machine.



Coffee makes us happy :)



Walking along the river

I met this kind of cute pigeon.


I really like the font of this sign....



We didn't spend much time in Koenji

but it's one of the places I would really like to explore.

I had a really good time here though ;)


We had shabu-shabu with my friends from high school.

All-you-can-eat-meat

....how do you like that.



Stuffed!!!

2 comments: