Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hakone




My family and I took a trip to Hakone.












We had good time,


though I constantly had this



weird cloudy feeling in my mind.


Anxiety?




Uncertainty?





I don't know what it was,



Should I just think that it's normal




....since I'm about to go on a big journey?







On the way back



we talked and laughed about when we were still



little girls.




It's something that we started to enjoy



in the last few years.



We remember the days we were still young



and we laugh until our stomach begin to hurt.





We are very different,



in fact I feel like we are getting more and more



different as we grow older.



Sometimes, I wonder




if we would have been friends


if we were just complete strangers.






....Probably not.







Oh, boy





sisterhood is just so precious.











This is part of the wonderful meal


we had at the hotel.






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for making your blog.
    Jo Bernofsky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your thoughts so much. Our ages are very different, but our feelings, not so different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, lovely japan.
    keep going... i love your blog

    i hope i can visit japan later

    ReplyDelete