Monday, October 19, 2009

Ueno



I passed out last night,

so I will upload the photos from yesterday now.

We went to the National Museum in Ueno

with my friends from high school.

We were going to meet my friends at 9:30

at the station,

but well

when you're in hurry

something unexpected tends to happen...


My poor foot lost a shoe....

(...it fell under a platform when

Evan and I were running in the train station)

It was actually kind of funny,

though it was kind of embarrassing

walking with one shoe.

We went back to the station where I lost it

but we couldn't find it.



Can you believe that this is a lake

covered with lotus?





What a peaceful day...


In the park,

there was a flea market...


Lots of weird/awesome stuff...

If I wasn't going to travel around for the next coming years,

and if I had enough money

I would have bought so many things.


2 comments:

  1. The lotus lake reminds me of some horror flick where plants slowly take over the world. Lol!
    I'm sure it's beautiful when it's all in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, I didn't think about that but it must look beautiful when it blooms...

    ReplyDelete