Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Going Through Kyoto

Today, we didn't do much

besides having lunch at my family's

favorite Italian restaurant

and going crazy at 100-yen shop.


I am going to put the rest of my photos

from Kyoto.







Pretty much all the people I've

encountered in Kyoto were sweet.

The old lady at the place where Evan got his raincoat

was very sweet too.

This is her old rain gear store.












A statue of my hero

Sakamoto Ryoma.

Sadly the head of the statue was

broken....

This was taken at a little shrine where

he used to visit often.





Kinkaku-ji










COLA SHOCK!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful images--except that weird manic scary guy! I'm going to look up Sakamoto Ryoma. I have studied about Kinkaku-ji and it's in my book of Kyoto garden plans, so I am going to look it up again. Bye for now!--XO, MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ I thought you liked your son looking tough!!

    ReplyDelete