Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Last Coule Days


I've been coming back home late]
or just being a slacker
these days that I haven't uploaded
any blog entry.
I've also noticed I've taking less photos too.
Japan is a photogenic place
and there are so many interesting things to take.
...Even if the place is cool though,
sometimes you just don't get inspired, I think.
I think I try to see less when I'm tired.
That also goes to when I have a destination.
Like, when I have a reason in walking to somewhere
I tend to look at less things.
The better photos are taken when I'm just wandering around
I don't really feel like taking photos much
when I don't feel calm or centered
It's not like I'm stressed out or anything now
but being in Tokyo and having to take
many trains is really exhausting at times.
I'm still having funs though.
There is no doubt in that.
Here are the things from the last couple day...



Pat and Mario at Que Bom! in Asakusa.
If you'd like to have good Brazilian food
and live bosa nova in Tokyo, go there.
The people there are really friendly too.
Mario, who is a Brazilian musician, said that
the food at the place is really
close to what you get in Brazil.

Inokashira-park is
one of my favorite parks in Tokyo.
I wanted to ride on a swan boat with Evan
but sadly there is a jinks to that boat.
Apparently, a couple that rides on a boat there
is going to break up....



Each duck gets their own boat.



I like the design...


Evan and I had a mission (?)
to go try McdDonald's in Japan
so here it is.
It was okay.
At least the atmosphere of McDonald's in Japan is
not depressing or ghetto-y
like the ones in Ballard or Down Town Seattle.


I got to hang out with Marina-chan

whom I've known since we were in kindergarten

in California.

We don't keep up with each other that much

but I always feel

calm and happy around her.

She will always have a place in my heart.

Happy 20 years to us!!!



まりなちゃん、

頑張りすぎないでね。
そのうち、どっか
旅行行こう。

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what it's like not to post simply by not being inspired. Even when I see beautiful sites, I'm so worn out by taping, recording, writing, contemplating what happened that I wear out the experience. It's not a cool place to be especially if you're trying to enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete