Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Harajuku-Sky

Evan and I went back to
the Thai embassy again.
This time I think we didn't forget anything.
The visa is ready to be picked up
anytime after tomorrow.
EXCITING!!

WOOO!!



Such beautiful clouds....


A little bit of significance just for us.






Nice face, yo.


After we walked around and had ramen in Harajuku,


we went to Meiji Shrine.




I've been feeling very centered these days
though I sometimes get worried
that I'm only going to be spending money
from now on for a while.


Another thing I've been feeling...



'I love Tokyo.'


This is one thing I've never felt

until recently.

This place got its own problem and ugliness

but that goes for any place

but it's a beautiful place.

I'm really glad that I'm finally feeling this way

about my home-city.




Tomorrow, we will leave for Kyoto.

9 hours train ride is going to be interesting

but it's okay

we bought a lot of Chu-hi :)

3 comments:

  1. I knew Evan could arch his eyebrow like me. Have lots of fun in Kyoto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chu-hi is a general name for drinks mixed with shochu :)

    You can get canned ones at pretty much anyplace in Japan. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete