Monday, October 19, 2009

Sugamo

We went to the Thai embassy
but we forgot to bring our bank statements
....shoot, we got to go back again tomorrow.
I used to come to Sugamo alone
when I was in high school.
Sugamo is also called
'obaachan no Harajuku'
which means,
grandmas' Harajuku.
(=Harajuku is a major shopping spot in Tokyo
where bunch of young kids gather.)

walking down the alley ways...


How nice would it be
if you could just pick and eat
persimmons from out the window.



I found this sticker at an apartment
which we were walking by.
It made me smile...
it says
'thank you for your hard work'
If I were a mail man,
I would be really happy finding this above a mail box.









hullo...


HALO!!!
we tried to get his attention
but this cat, I guess, didn't care about us at all.


....but, really?

2 comments:

  1. Yoshi, :} You have an eye for your surroundings that is fresh and makes it hard to realize that you have lived around there and seen many of these things before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you MaryJean. That is a really encouraging thing to hear!

    ReplyDelete