Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tokyo Nova


Pat and I know each other since

I was
6,

and tonight

we went to a Brazilian restaurant

in Yotsuya

and had some cocktail.


Every Saturday,

I had an English lesson with Pat.

This is when I started taking a bus by myself

to go to the lesson in Kichijoji.

I will never forget how grown-up-ey I felt.

I still remember back then,

I always spelled

'berry'

for 'very'.

...and now I'm a college graduate.


Honestly,

it wouldn't have been possible

if I hadn't met Pat.



Though I'm not taking your lessons anymore,

you're still my teacher

but also,

you're my mentor

and my friend.



Thank you so much for all the support

and fun time we had together.


Tada, I'm 4 times older than

the first time we've met!!




Saci Perere
in Yotsuya, has live Brazilian music
and tasty food. I don't know aabout the owner
but the servers there were Brazilian people
and they were all friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment