Friday, February 19, 2010

No Durian Please

 

No dogs allowed.

No durian allowed. 


Yes, no please!

I hate durian too.

 *********************************

Let's see...

is there anything new

in my life? 
Oh I know. 

I found new friends

....but they are not human. 
They are two adorable dogs 

in my neighborhood. 
I don't have photos of them yet

....I got too excited 

playing with them.


I think I will have 

a dog and a cat 

one of these days. 



Matt and I went to get 

foot spa last night, 


Tada. 

Don't worry, 

Matt didn't get his painted pink. 

...and 
safe trip back, Matt.

You will be missed!


 

Our bird peppers are 

 doing well. 

Sadly cilantro doesn't look

too happy though...

 Hm, sad.




 This is the view of the day. 

You see that 

dangerous looking thing  

with whipped cream 
on top? 

Yes, that is my company 

of the day. 

Mmm...

guilty pleasure!!


Hopefully 

my brain will burn it off.


Okay, time for me 

to work!

One of the projects today 
is to write a copy 

for $2500 necklace.

Eesh. 
 


Okay, ciao!!


1 comment:

  1. Mary Jean says: I love the idea of burning off calories with one's brain. I'm going to think long and hard about it! Whatever that thing in the tall glass is, I must have one someday--maybe someday soon!

    ReplyDelete