Saturday, February 6, 2010

Flower Festival

  


I am feeling much much much

better today. 
I know it was only 3 days

that I was really sick

but it was enough for me to 

remind myself 

to feel more thankful to my health.




Now that I am feeling fine, 

of course I wouldn't stay in.

On top of that
today (well, it started yesterday)

happens to be the day of 

Flower Festival here in Chiang Mai,
and Evan's buddy Matt 
happens to be here too 

(how merry!)
so we decided to head towards 
 the old city....

I don't have any good photos of 


flowers, silly....

but we are going back to


the festival soon 


so if I get any, 


I will upload it later.


For now,


this is the closest thing I have 


to flowers. Colorful.




Anyways, 


I hope everybody is staying healthy.



P.S.
I don't know what is up with 
the blank space on the bottom...
it wouldn't go away.
...and Blogger keep reediting 
my blog and it looks messy. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment