Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Taking a Little Break


I am at my neighborhood cafe

drinking iced-matcha tea. 
(It is mainly cream and sugar) 

I thought I would write a little 
since I have finished my work VERY early today.

....though I think I will work more 

so I can go on a motorcycle adventure

this weekend. 
Evan and I are excited that we have 

our own coffee grinder now. 
We used to have

not-so-smoothe cup of coffee

every morning because the shop 
we go won't grind the beans coarse 

enough for a French Press. 
So here is our Suma coffee grinder. 

Evan thinks that it is a copy 
of Puma,

well, I don't know...
maybe? 

It's got a lion or something 
with a Suma logo.
If it was a copy of puma,

that's kind of very SE Asian-y. 
But why on coffee grinder?


It only costed us like 3 dollars 

in Laos. 
We were skeptical if it actually worked 

 or not, but to our happy surprise,
it works wonderfully. 


Mmmm....happy.


I think this is our Best-Buy item 
from Laos. 


Coffee tastes so much better

when you grind your own coffee.


Mmm....happy.
Oh, so I my new job is going 

pretty well,

but one bad news is that,

I crave so much SUGAR 

after working for 2 or 3 hours. 

This is dangerous...

I wonder how much calories 
brain uses. 

Do any of you know???


This is my attempt 

of snacking healthier thing.


Sesame snaps! 

I think it's slightly better 

than having cookies? 

Please somebody say yes. 



want a little nap.


Ciao.

2 comments: