Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Meet My Friends


Bob and MJ are here now. 

It is so surreal 

and 

great 
to see them 

in a country 

 where I am 

also a foreigner. 

This week is 

going to be 

AWESOME.



***********************

SO I mentioned about my 

pup-buddies 

and I think 

it's time for you 

to meet them 

too.


 

He is the younger one.

He has too much energy 

and I think his teeth 

are growing or something. 

It bites me (softly)!!

I am teaching him 

not to do that. 

 
 

This is the older one 

who likes to show 

 her stomach 

to people.

But as soon as 

she shows 

her stomach,

the young one 

jumps on her 

stomach.

Poor little thing...


She has 

a good attitude though.

 She never gives 

up showing

her stomach.Ha.


 
 
They are so fun 

to play with.


I must look crazy 

laughing and playing 


with the dogs 

alone. 


By the time

I turn 30,
I WILL have my 

own dog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment