Saturday, February 27, 2010

energy, smiles and lights


I am listening 
to John Lennon's 
Imagine. 

I have different 
favorites 
depending on the day 
but I think this is 
my song of the day. 

The simpleness 
of the lyrics 
are just so beautiful.

Well, my blog post 
has nothing to do 
with Imagine 
but I thought I will 
tell you what 
I am listening.


*********************

There are big night market 
on Saturday 
here in Chiang Mai. 

I began to dislike 
street fairs 
in Seattle 
 because it's always the same 
vendors,
or company sending 
out people for 
advertising products,
or educating people.
(...or brain-washing people?)

I feel different about 
this night market though,
I like the 

 energy,

smiles 

and all the lights. 

 

music all over the place.


 
 


 

Why is everything in Thailand 
added sugar 
PLUS 
salt? 



 I think I want a room
full of these 
lamps. 
Maybe a bedroom
or a bathroom?



Smile :)
...and Evan's 
head-achey smile. 

 

Oh no, 

there is no way 
I am not going to say hi 

to this pup.




HI!

 

They were playing 
Charlie Chaplin 
on 8mm. 

Sweet!! 



Tomorrow is 
the last day
 Bob and MJ are going 
to be here.


Thank you to both of you.
I haven't felt 
the urge to take 
 photos in a while, 
but seeing new places 
with you 
really inspired me.

Thank you so so much
....for everything!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this page - virtually in real time. - Auntie Anne

    ReplyDelete