Friday, January 1, 2010

2010


Happy New Year to you all.


Last night was so magical.


(...and I am magically not hungover!)



Too bad I didn't take any photos


but maybe sometimes it's better just to remember


beautiful things.


Well, but since I don't have anything


to show to tell you what was so beautiful,


I am going to try describing the night.


It was kind of like


being on a seafloor,


and you gaze up


to see the moon


and there are these glowing jelly fishes


all over the place


and all those jelly fishes are going


up and up and up


...and at midnight,


fireworks went off


and people were hugging and kissing


and it seemed like everybody was happy


and it seemed like


there was nothing that people should worry about.


Wishing world peace sounds


too cliche?


That's okay though.


I still wish for world peace,


and I hope there are many more smiles


on earth this year.



By the way, I wonder why Daft Punk makes me cry?




Oh, and the cilantro looks more like


cilantro now.




No comments:

Post a Comment