Monday, January 11, 2010

I want a Vespa


I am practicing to ride a motorcycle


(...don't worry I am practicing at a safe place.)


these days and I want my own Vespa


one of these days.


It's a Vespa on-parade in Chiang Mai.


it's like seeing a Vespa fashion show on the roads,


and whenever I see somebody's lovely Vespa,


I wish it was mine.



Well, someday I will have my own,


yes I will.



I am trying out a black and white film now,


and I am very excited to develop it.


Isn't it funny, it seems like it's always


when you are longing to develop a film


that you can't find many things


you want to take?


It seems like it will take a while


until I will finish this roll of film.


It's okay though


since by the time I finish this roll,


I won't remember what I took


and it'll be all surprise.


That's one of the aspect


I really appreciate about film cameras.


No comments:

Post a Comment