Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I found it and I got it.


I have a little bit of good news today.




.....I got a job!



It's a copywriter job for


a Japanese company in BKK.


For a while,


I will only receive


100B per article


but once the company thinks


I am ready, I will be paid alright.


I think this will be a great opportunity


for me to polish up my Japanese


and see

(though I won't see it visually)


how influential my writing could possibly be.


Depending on the client and


the targeted customers,


I will have to change the tone of my writings,


which I don't think I have done


very often


and that excites me!


Yes, I will have to write


some cheazy lines


I am sure,


but that seems kind of fun too.


Anyways,


I will try my best.



Wish me luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment