Wednesday, January 20, 2010

porridge



I have been having a pretty mellow


everyday life these days.


Neither bad things nor magical things have happened.


Well I guess not everyday can be so magical


otherwise I won't know


what is magical and what is not.


Anyways, the point is,


I am enjoying these mellow days.





Oh, so I tried to cook rice on the stove,


(You know, I'm Japanese so

I SHOULD be able to cook rice.)


but alas,


....I failed.


I looked inside the pot


and it was kind of soggy


so I decided to add more water


and turned it into porridge.



Flexibility is the key to happiness!



Anyways and unfortunately


we have a week worth amount of porridge


waiting for us in the fridge.


I will have fun finding stuff


that would go well with it though.



Flexibility is the key to happiness!!





1 comment:

  1. Mary Jean quips: Do they have Mae Ploy sauce in Thailand? Perhaps a large bottle!

    ReplyDelete