Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Almost....a Happy New Year


I can't believe that we are about to say bye

to 2009.

Then again,

I say this every year.



I traveled to a lot more places in 2009.

Shanghai (China)
Nara (Japan)
San Fransisco, California (US)
Missoula, Montana (US)
Kyoto (Japan)
BKK (Thailand)
Koh Chang (Thailand)
Korat (Thailand)
Phitsanolouk (Thailand)

...and now in
Chiang Mai (Thailand)


...and I hope I will see many more different places

in 2010.

...oh, and I hope I find a job too!


In addition to the bottle-vases

I have been making,

I have also been making postcards lately.

I think I want to make my living

by making something.

I know making postcards won't

let me earn enough

but I want to keep on making something.





Well, I think my goal for 2010 is

to be a better person.


A person who I can be proud of,

a person who I want to be friends with,

and maybe a person who I can love.


I want to be a more confident person,


.....I meant


I AM going to be a more confident person!

(without being arrogant.)





I will probably be too lazy to update a blog

tomorrow, so.....

See you in 2010.


2 comments:

  1. Happy almost New Year!!!
    I really love your postcards! Hey, maybe you CAN make a living out of them!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year my lovely sister^-^
    I will always love you for who you are.
    But I do hope that you will feel confident in who you are because you trully are a special person.
    I've always loved your creations!
    You trully have something I will never have!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete