Saturday, June 12, 2010

March after ME!


I have been 
carrying around 
dog chews with me 
wherever I go. 
As you may've
noticed already,
I really love love LOVE
dogs.

...and animals 
in general.
I think it'd be 
so wonderful 
and funny
if dogs 
start marching 
after me 
when I walk around 
the town.

********************************
   
 Stray dogs,
(...well, I think 
I will call them 
market dogs 
since people at the 
market 
seem like they take care 
of them.)

anyways 
the market dogs are 
very 
friendly and lovely
here in Chiang Mai.

And I really 
love seeing 
how people
interact with 
dogs.

I often see 
people talking 
to dogs
as if they could
carry on a conversation.
(perhaps, they can?)

It's heart-warming 
and makes me 
feel fuzzy and warm.

All the dogs seem like 
they belong to the 
community 
and also 
have their 
own dog community.

If I were given 
a choice 
for where to be a dog.
I think I would 
choose to be 
a dog 
in Chiang mai. 



So this is one of the 
dogs I love.
He lives in South Market. 


I am behaving well,
give me the chew.

Will ya?




Oh, good.
But you know?
This chew kind of 
rolls around? 
Next time 
get me a chunk 
of meat.


Will ya?




I want more 
dog chews....





Hey, are you 
listening to me? 

I said I want 
more chews.

******************************

There are 
many things
 I will miss
and one of the things 
I will miss is to see 
dupi-dupi dogs.
(This is how 
Evan and I call 
dogs that are 
skipping around.)


No comments:

Post a Comment