Friday, June 11, 2010

All the little alley ways...


I've been having many chances to 
walk and explore 
around the town during the last 
couple months.

Something that 
I feel
when I take 
new (...new for me.)alleyways is

there is no such 
thing as 
'waste of time'
when you are on 
an exploration.


As long as 
I try to open my eyes 
to all the new things,
all the new 
stimuli around me,
the time 
I spend
exploring the world 
is never a waste.


...and that must be 
the same 
for everybody's life too.

Because a life is 
an exploration.


I may take a 
detour 
or take a little 
alley way
instead of a main road 
to get to a place.

...and perhaps 
that means that
it's going to take 
a little longer 
than the way 
that I could have taken. 


Though,
as long as 
I try to keep my eyes opened,
 nothing would be wasted.

It's a matter of 
whether I am a person 
who can make a use 
out of all the little experience. 


On top of that,
walking and exploring 
give me time to 
think

...and when I think
while walking,
my thoughts tend to be 
more positive 
and optimistic 
compared to when I think
in a place that is clustered.


So you know what I saw 
when I decided to take 
a little alleyway 
the other night? 



I saw a pickup truck
full of 
PIG's FACES!!! 


...it was rather 
creepy 
to see the faces,
especially since 
pig faces have this expression 
that looks like 
they are 
smiling....


You never know 
what you are going to see 
when you decide to 
take a back street 
or an alleyway...

Too bad I didn't take 
any photos.

I was worried 
that the pig faces were 
going to say something 
to me.... 

Just kidding,
I wasn't worried about 
that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment