Monday, June 7, 2010

Stories from this week and the last week...


My favorite salad 
in Thailand.
SOMTUM!!!
YUM YUM!!!

According to Evan,
the key to eat 
spicy food 
is to eat 

QUICK!!

...eat before
the spiciness crawls 
up on your tongue.




Personally,
I don't think 
that 
'EAT QUICK!'
strategy is working 
very well.... 






I thought 
it was going to rain
but the clouds
decided to 
have fun 
at somewhere else.



Thank you for 
posing.



I think this 
kitty hates me...
Or is it 
a devilish clown smile?? 











I love 
finding different 
doors and windows
...and door knobs.


Have I told you
that 
I want to collect
antique door knobs? 


But the thing is 
I don't have 
much desire to 
live in a huge house 
so I don't know what 
I am going to do 
with those knobs.


Put 4 knobs 
on each door, perhaps?



Beautiful night 
at Chedi Luang.



5 comments:

  1. Put 4 knobs
    on each door, perhaps? => brilliant! im dying to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan BP could tell you what to do with those knobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Quang Thien
    Yes, I will post in on my blog someday!

    >Allison
    Yes, Thailand is very colorful ;)

    >Bob
    Yes, it's the most beautiful one in Chiang Mai
    I think ;)

    >Bob
    Ooooh, that is right. Dan would know!

    ReplyDelete