Saturday, May 29, 2010

Plans and what not....



It's been a while 
since the last post. 


My time here in Chiang Mai 
is running out. 
It is so weird,
I feel like I wrote 
'good bye Tokyo' 
on my blog just recently.


In less than a month 
I will be writing a blog 
and the title 
is going to be 
'I'm back, Tokyo!!'
....or something like that.


good bye-s 
are sad
but then there would be
many more
hello-s.

Right? 


Things-To-Dos
Things-To-Keep-On-Doings

★ learn more about copy-writing 
★ take many photos

★ continue writing blogs 

★ stay in touch with friends,
(write more letters 
instead of e-mails.)

★ keep on looking for a job 
in the States.

★ read many books 
(Japanese and English)

 ★ write my grandparents 
more often.

★ Study French

★ when there is impulse,
FOLLOW!

★ save money 
★  meet many people





There are so many 
ice cream
temptations 
on our street and this is 
one of them.
Ice Chic
It's a gelato place. 
Yum.



No comments:

Post a Comment