Saturday, July 4, 2009

winter coat


I will get it out,


and say bye


to


me


and say hi


to


new me.


Nothing different,


just better


just like taking off my heavy winter coat.




But I don't know


if you like my process of me


taking off that coat


because, just like a girl in a dressing room


and a boy waiting outside the room,


I am going to make you hold


my heavy old winter coat


while I change.


But once I'm changed,


we can go throw that old skin away.


...So I hope


you don't get tired


me taking so long in the dressing room.


"I'm almost ready."


1 comment:

  1. hei,..chikco
    nice to meet u gain..
    ur story mean,..u want all of boy out there imagine u,.when u re dressing off ur kimono..??? ha..ha...
    i hope,..iam absolutely wrong in my perception..
    forgive me,..chicko..he
    sayonara..

    ReplyDelete