Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Midnight Visitor



I've been having a visitor


at around midnight.


It comes suddenly.


It comes with silence.


It comes with full of curiosity.






It explores my room


and relax a little,


and then when it's satisfied,


it leaves without a word.




The only toy I have


is the peacock feathers I bought


at Fremont Fair.


It seems to like it very much.


It's only like 10 minutes a night but,


this sudden guest is


definitely enlightening


my night.


I hope it comes back tomorrow too.


1 comment:

  1. Birdyng_ham City,.Juli 24rd.
    ..................
    Hi cicko,..nice to meet u 'gain.
    ..
    in an iddle time of my meeting,..my office.
    I try to look out ur messed room,..he..he..
    ....
    I hope a naughty creature ll back again,..
    I hope she ll be... a catwoman..!!..ha..ha
    sayonara,.

    ReplyDelete