Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The End of Backpacking, the Beginning of New Life

After travelling for about 15days
Evan and I finally found a place
that lets me use my computer,
and has a fast enough internet connection
to upload my photos.
The newest news:
Evan and I've found an apartment in Chiang Mai.
We made a long shopping list
so we will be busy busy finding the
and making the place
our home.
Once we're done making the place comfy,
I should start looking for a job.
*********************************************************************************


The last 14days have been wonderful.
I wake up every morning
wondring

where 'today' may take me to.




The days in BKK was interesting but rather stressful,
it made me think about many things,

many depressing things.


I really hope that the children in BKK


get to see the beautiful side of their own country,


and not just the trash on the street and dirty cement.


My parents came to BKK for 4 days


and the day they left for Japan,


Evan and I left the place as well.



After taking an overnight bus

and a shady ferry and a mini-bus,


we got to an island Koh Chang.

By the time we got to the lodging,

we were exhausted

so we took a nap, a little longer nap than usual.

When I got up,

I realized we were no longer in BKK.

I felt reslly really happy.

Like, really.


The days in Koh Chang
made me think that the future would be wonderful.
I don't even know where I am going,
or what I am exactly doing in the future,
but I think it's going to be wonderful.



1 comment:

  1. What a blast of fresh air and a kick in the pants (the good kind) to read of somebody who is having attacks of optimism. This must really be a good place!

    ReplyDelete